Wow! December is coming so fast!

10:57 PM

Hey, guys! *christmas song's ringing*
Do you also feel that December and Christmas coming so fast? I feel like I didn't do any big things this year, include my blog. Yah I also make some difference but not as same as the one I imagined in the beginning of the year.

Actually I'm in a holiday-like stage but I still too lazy to put blog things up, hahaha! Pardon me. I'm so much neglected this blog, yeah. So today I'm in a mood for anything like cleaning, making my projects which I procrastinated for months. And blogging also the one of them!

So my pray for today:

"Oh, dear almighty God, please make this happy, productive mood last forever. Amen."

But today I'm not coming with reviews or beauty things, no. It would take time to capture, edit, write reviews, etc. Today I'm just having some mood for writing diary.


O.K, now from when should we start...

Oh, back pain!

Back in these days, I'm suffering a back pain. I dunno where it comes, it just like I'm too tired and want some rest especially for my back. Taking a massage would be awesome, but cost me money. My mom said it because I'm on my period. But I don't think so. For now, using my mom's corset is the best idea for compressing my back.

So, question one, do you also feel some back pain?


Horrible test result

On Sunday, I attended a symposium about nutrition. The point is, I came to Diabeta*** booth, and I saw a bone density meter. Excited, - because it was also free - my dad and I took the test. My dad was osteopenia - a condition that the bone density was lower than normal, described by yellow area. The normal is green area. I also took the test, and the result was pretty horrible. I was diagnosed with OSTEOPOROSIS - even worse than the osteopenia, the red area! Seriously, in my age?! The examiner also shocked and borrowed my phone immediately to capture the test result.


I also asked the examiner to repeat the test, but they said it would be the same result. And my aunt bought me some high-calcium-low-fat milk...

Intermezzo, osteoporosis actually asymptomatic. No symptom would appear, just suddenly you got fracture easier than normal human, or got sudden back pain (not my back pain, I think) because of the compression fracture from your spine. This would be worsen if you are an elder, but I don't want to talk about it in this blog, too long :P

But seriously I want to take the test again. Maybe they misdiagnosed it by calculating my achilles tendon, not my calcaneus bone. Maybe...


Okay, it's sleep time! I want to tell many things I didn't blog for months including my short hair, but, maybe later.

Last, I want to write things I got from my life this time.

It's nice to accomplished some to-do-list and projects, why did I procrastinate!? ヽ(♯`Д´)ノ

I have so many talents. If I develop it, I would be more than my friend who can do this and that. I just need to manage the time, and an intention.

We do the chronic things, only God do the acute things. (maybe only doctor would understand this)

Thanks for reading, may this writings help you too :)
God bless,
-Hasuhana
-蓮花-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images