Please help to vote my poll

10:24 AM

Dear everyone who read my blog,

Thank you for dropping by to this post. Let me tell you the story first.

First things I build my blog is, I don't want any single of my real friends get to know my blog. So I use my alter name so they would think hundred times to get clear if it's me or not. I'm too shy if they found out my selfies, my craziness around my blog, etc. Also, I want to make this blog a product, and not a personal blog (though it become a personal...).

I also don't want people get annoyed by my giveaway posts and shares coz it's really annoying for regular person. It also helps me to choose whether I want to read my personal or my beauty things when I separate my twitter.

But since I saw my blog instagram being filled with real friends followers, I got scared. Really. My BF also warned me before and I said it's OK I can handle it. But now it really slaps me.

.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
I wanna die with shyness

I just want to share this with you, I can't change my name many times, so I wanna make the decision with your help. I need to know what your thoughts. Your comments and your vote will make me feel better.

Thank you so much.
-蓮花-
Actually, my real Chinese name. Sòng Lián Huā.
I think it's to difficult to spell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images