About My Guilty Pleasure and My Layout Transformation

11:22 PM

Just have a little time, typing fast. Sorry guys, this is just a diary session. If you don't want to read non beauty things then just don't click it, hehe.

So it started when I was feeling so dummy, the lecturer may be remembered me as the dummy student who can't answer my question, huh T_T
I feel in pressure, my life schedule is messy, honestly I hate my life to become this way. So when I have spare time, I didn't study. I just rolling around in bed and gaming. No heart for studying at all.

Until now I still researching how I can manage my life better. How I can love my life however it will go. How I can study diligently. Do you have any suggestion?

Also I am a perfectionist person. This makes sense when I do craftworks - it will be neat - but it become a disaster in another topic. I deleted my old blogpost on my old blog so I can focus it for my notes, every time I read a book, I'll write in the blog. BUT... It just ended so bad. I stopped and no mood for doing it again because of the format is messy. ONLY THE FORMAT! How perfectionist I am!! Still researching about a good format so I can do it again T_T

And that perfectionist makes me to delaying anything so badly, and that's the beginning of my PROCRASTINATION.

I was thinking of sacrificing some of my most time-wasting games and apps, and then the "guilty pleasure" just pop out from my mind.

I thought that guilty pleasure is a pleasure things but you feel guilty to doing that. Such as I was gaming that cost much time (it can be more than 1 hour long for 1 game/apps).

But dang I was wrong. I just search on Google to make sure what the real means is.


Got it from Wikipedia. Majorly said it.

According to it, I just realized that "that's" different. And I just remembered this blog *changing topic*.

I enjoy collecting makeup stuffs, I really want to have a beauty blog, it's really my pleasure, I love it. But I never said I have a beauty blog to anybody nor my parents, except my BF. He just need to know all the way I do, because, later he'll be my husband right? He'll mad at me if I keep it secret, and I can't keep it secret when I live together with him. Although I still don't want anybody, ANYBODY sees how I blogging and capturing pictures and tons of selfies and editing and typing and etc etc. I still soooo embarrassing if someone sees me.

I am in real life just a very low-fashioned girl, even people and all of my friends wouldn't be proud of my beauty blog or even they wouldn't believe I have a beauty blog, maybe. Even if they just found it and they read my blog, they may be said "ALAY" and that's just makes me more lack of confidence. I got that word from my friends before, I don't know why, and that just made me... ( p′︵‵。)

And that's it! So I changed the sub-title to "My Guilty Pleasure". This blog is my guilty pleasure. I don't want any of my real friends see my blog. I just want the worlds that accept me like this :)

I changed my title back to Hasuhana's Blog, it just suits me better than another quotes. Let the quotes fills the sub-title.

♡♡♡

And about my blog layout transformation. I edited the layout myself before, because of my perfectionism I just want to make my own cute layout *and failed*. Later I bored with the old layout and start searching a new free cute light blue layout, and also a cute layout for my another blog. I want more cutesy on my blog, doesn't matter if it's free design.

So I transform from this:


To this:


TADAAA~ *Loki style*

Which one do you like? Any suggestion?
I keep it simple because my laptop's slowness and my internet's slowness, I always like "hhhh...." *exhaling dragon's breath* everytime I opened heavy blog layout, much gif pictures, added with music on it. And then my brother that playing dotA would screaming and glaring at me because of their dotA lagging.

I feel that the header just a bit empty, so I am thinking what designs to fill it up.

♡♡♡

Thanks if you read this. You can comment below what you think of me, or just answering my unanswered questions above. Who knows if your comments may encouraging me T^T

Love ya' ♡♡♡

-蓮花-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images