When Kelud's Ashes Attacks Our Village...

7:42 PM

Haha, no, I live in a city, not village! I just want to make it more 'game'-ish or 'movie'-ish ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

Actually it was happen 1 month ago, when my examiner said she would go to Jakarta so she couldn't do exam on me. I was just did the exam with a resident the day before, and then the ashes came just exactly at the same day at when my examiner supposed to go to Jakarta via airplane, but canceled, because all the plane delayed that day, and I got myself to be examined again! Aaaaaa damn ashes...

When I woke up that day, and went outside, my backyard turned white Σ(゜ロ゜;)




What happened!?
Just exactly (again) at Valentine's day, suddenly the inactive Mountain Kelud, where it places on East Java, Indonesia, coughed and blew out ashes. And the ashes finally did come to my hometown, and made everything grey-ish. The ashes itself was lighter than regular dust, and when you exposed by the ashes, just for a while, your hair became rough.



Here's the outside of my house:



Ow yeah, feels like my country is now snowy ( TДT) with 'ash' snow ( TДT) no, it's not cool! How can I live with a rough hair and mask everywhere?! I don't want this... I want real snow!



However, we still MUST DO A SELFIE WITH THE ASHES.

This is my BF, while picked me up to hospital.


And this is me, being picked up. Using any protections.


We should wear mask, because the ashes light enough to get inside our lungs (maybe). However, it's bad for our lungs. I still don't know much, although I was in pulmonary stage that day. I read from my friend's FB that the ashes contains silicon and asbestos that hurt our lungs, make them burns, carcinogenic, or something lah. Maybe my friends know better than me, their exam had been canceled that day and the examiner prefer asked them to made about mountain's ashes paper.



In the end, the mountain's cough stopped there, thanks God Jesus Christ. Please pray for Indonesia so there's no more catastrophe.

For closing this post, I present to you, me as ninja-doctor:

♡♡♡ KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!! ♡♡♡

Oh, there was Children With Cancer Day, so we wore gold ribbon. Pray for them, too!


Thank you for reading, God bless you! ♥

-蓮花-

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg, the ashes show must have made things dirty and difficult..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, all the citizen was cleaning their house and got about 3 big sacks of ashes!
      Some city that closer to the mountain got thicker ashes, it could be about 2 inches!
      Even the ashes could get into my room...

      Delete
  2. wow just found out some1 who updates about the condition of ashes in Indonesia
    I wonder how it can damages the hair scientifically?
    your blog is interesting
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any other? :)
      Umm, the ashes does not damage the hair, actually, the ashes stick easily to our hair and made our hair rough. It would back as smooth as normal if we washed our hair...
      Thank you :) Let's follow each other :)

      Delete

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images