Versatile Blogger Award

5:16 PM

Thanks Lord, my first review had been up today.
But when I think about another review, I just... eh how to do it from first?
I just forgot everything (o_O)
How to take pics, bring to laptop, edit it, upload it, organized it, and write the review... it seems so looong process.
My laziness is coming again (o_O)

So, for warming me up again to blogging, I make this award post, yeah, thanks to Alexandra for nominating me, so I can warming up yeah yeah, excited! \(^-^)/

It has been a few weeks since I've nominated by Alexandra.
But I just have the spare time now.
Sorry Alexandra~ (>_<)

Nooow I muuust taaake chaaallenge fooor theee ruuules~~~
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
DONE!!!!!
2. Include a link to their blog.
DONE!!!!!
3. Select 15 blog/blogger that you've recently discover or follow regularly.
15!?!?!? Can't I get a discount!?!?!?
Okay let's do it slowly... (>-<)
1) Inge from Luch Luch Craft
3) Christine from Little Red Bow
4) Shasha from Pieces Of Me
5) Dells from My DELLilah
7) Breena from *wabbit-bunny*
Half mooore!!!
9) Ariisa from Ariisa Blog
10) Becky from Beauty Becky
13) Erica from Abundance of Erica
DONE!!!!! (|||||)rz
I nominate all of youuuu~~~
5. Tell the person who nominate you, 7 things about yourself.
7 things... emm...
1) My hair is long.
2) I cut my hair about once a year... pretty looks like lazy but I just can't resist my mom's cut and don't have much money to cut outside
3) I never do facial at salon. Even until this post. Always curious to do one, but, still, money problem.
4) I am 160 cm height.
5) Right now I am 51 kg weight. Pretty fat for you who always achieve skinny body.
6) The first time I dyed my hair was junior high school. I dyed my hair wine red.
7) The first time I used contact lenses was senior high school. It was a blue-green color.
It's easy... (^-~)

Okay that's the last part of this award and the challenge.
The 15 blogger tag was... (o_O)
For the 15 peoples I nominated, honestly it's random but then I saw that you have a post that "click" me a lot, so thanks for all of you too.
After this post is published, I still should comment to all 15 peoples *sigh*
I hope you guys enjoy this post, especially for Alexandra.
See you! (^-^)/

-Hasu Hana-

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ohh tinggi juga ya kamu. 160cm kn lumayan untuk ukuran orang asia :D aku aja 150 :(
    aku juga nggak pernah facial di salon hahaha eman uangnya xD
    thanks ya udah di nominasiin :D

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already done this tag before, but thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! thanks for the award, I've done the post about versatile blog award not to long ago :) thank you thank you ^^v

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images