My Bloglovin'

6:02 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello,
I have heard about the Google Reader will shut down at July 1st.
(OMG where to read that announcement?! I mean... I just got the panic at my Google Reader. I didn't read that claim from Google itself)

Google Reader is a great app, well, just opening blogger.com and all my followed blogs would appear.
It's like two fishes in one bait, or whatever.

For anticipating this panic, I made myself a Bloglovin' account.
I don't have a Bloglovin' account before because... What for???
Now I think it's important, heheh.
But now I think it will be used soon.
I don't want to have many many many accounts, so I think Bloglovin' is enough.
Most of the bloggers use Bloglovin', right?

The button will appear soon...
Soon after this blog claimed by this post.
Or you can follow from the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for following ^_~

Bubbye!!

-蓮花-

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. udah ku follow ya :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated u here for versatile blogger award :D http://alexandragunawan.blogspot.com/2013/04/another-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^-^
      Will write it after my exam weeks... I hope >_<

      Delete

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images