An Opening Post

3:37 PM

Hello to all ^^
Thanks to God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that this blog is already made.
I've always wanted to make this blog since about few months ago. I don't remember exactly.
I've just made a blog one year ago, but I wasn't find my passion yet.
I'm a perfectionist person, so I spent a whole time just to think about the name domain for the blog and, yeah, this is my blog.

So, why Hasu Hana?
It means Lotus Flower.
Actually, Hasu Hana is my Chinese name. Yes, I'm Chinese.
It's supposed to be Lian Hua, but in Japanese it can be called as Hasu Hana. And yes, I like Japanese too.

I want to make this blog as a beauty blog.
I just like to read and read and read about beauty since one year ago, so I think this is my passion now.
I'll use English as major language in this blog. I think it will improve my English skill too.
If I make a mistake at grammar, vocab, or everything later, please correct me ^^

Here's my vision.
I will have this blog growing and growing.
I will have an online shop although I still take many times to think about it.
I will finish my college, and go work.
If this blog really make a thing, I want to be a beautician, and I will have a beauty clinic.
I declare it now, to pray and fight for it.

Since I still don't have any good camera now, I can't fill it with review or anything else that need a camera.
I just have a laptop webcam, and my blurry camera on my old type Nokia cellphone.
Both aren't good to make a photo review.
So, for sometime until I get a good camera, I will fill it with a post that maybe not so interesting.

I ain't a rich person right now, so I can't do many review too.
Because of this, I doubt how old this blog will exist.
But I hope my passion won't fade away easily.

This is an opening, but I hope there is no closing later.
Enjoy my blog ^^

-蓮花-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to hear your thought (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images